Monday, March 17, 2008

Possibilities


Good morning, beautiful people,

I hope this post finds everyone well and joyous. I have a few book suggestions to pass along to you in hopes that it will start all of us thinking about life after Tolle. Here are my suggestions:

1) If Grace Is True: Why God Will Save Every Person by Philip Gulley and James Mulholland

2) God's Politics: Why the Right Gets It Wrong and the Left Doesn't Get It by Jim Wallis

3) a Generous Orthodoxy: Why I Am A missional + evangelical + post/protestant + liberal/conservative + mystical/poetic + biblical + charismatic/contemplative + fundamentalist/calvinist + anabaptist/angelican + methodist + catholic + green + incarnational + depressed-yet-hopeful + emergent + unfinished Christian by Brian McLaren

4) Finding Faith: A Search for What Makes Sense by Brian McLaren

5) Finding Faith: A Search for What Is Real by Brian McLaren
6) The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
I apologize to Susan and others who made suggestions that I didn't write down. I hope you will make them again. I look forward to hearing more from all of you.
Have a contemplative week,
Donna



1 comment:

MetaphoricMe said...

Bonnie,
I am sorry I posted this before changing the color to the light green. I will do much better next time.
Love, Donna