Monday, March 31, 2008

Meetings


Good morning, good people,

I need to catch you up on upcoming meetings: Thursday, April 3rd (not 4th) will be our next meeting. I have one new member that I know will be joining us, and I hope others as well. I consider this a "catch up" meeting. We will meet the following days in April as well: Sunday, April 6th and 20th, and Monday, April 28th to wrap up A New Earth's discussion. All times will be 6:30 pm. I hope more of you can join us for the Sunday discussions.

I would like to use April 3rd as a "learn to blog/post/comment" lesson (hoping Bonnie will teach us that evening) and to set our new book for May. Please let me know if you have additional book suggestions.
Have a fully aware week,
Donna

1 comment:

Bonnie Jacobs said...

I have meditated on Tolle's story of The Lost Ring (pp. 38-41), in case any of you want to read it.