Wednesday, February 20, 2008

suggested schedule for discussion

Good afternoon, beautiful people,

I am slowly but steadily getting through Tolle's book and am still finding it compatible with my spirituality, for the most part. I am suggesting the following reading schedule for us. I see the discussion naturally divided into 2 sessions: Chapters 1-5 focusing on the ego versus awareness, Chapters 6-10 focusing on how to process this information and making the change to being less ego-oriented. Let's start with Chapters 1-5 for the March meetings and Chapters 6-10 for the April meetings which we will set. Does this sound like a workable plan?

3 comments:

Susan said...

Donna.....
That sounds like a great plan. I was just getting ready to call you and ask what I needed to be prepared to discuss. So thank you for that information. Maybe you could give me some pointers on "blogging" some time. I'm not very familiar with it. Looking forward to meeting you and the other club members. Thanks for everything.

Susan Fant

MetaphoricMe said...

Thanks, Susan,
I have a friend who has gotten me started, so I am new at this blogging as well. But I will be happy to take you through the basics some time.

See you on the 5th. -- Donna

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.