Wednesday, February 13, 2008

March 5th meeting location

Hi, group, we are now over thirteen members strong! Good for us. The March 5th meeting will be held at Ashland Terrace Christian Church, 915 Ashland Terrace, 37415, at 7 pm. It will last approximately 2 hours, but, of course, you can come and go at will.

The March 30th meeting is on Sunday, so I moved the time to 5 pm, if that is okay with anyone planning to attend that meeting, same location.

I am getting much that is compatible with my spiritual/daily life from the book. Each day finds me looking forward to the discussions, especially so I can expand my understanding of human nature and the capacity to grow. Isn't life grand! Let me know if you need directions to the church and I will post a map.

Donna

1 comment:

Bonnie Jacobs said...

As far as I know right now, I'll be able to attend both meetings in March.