Wednesday, August 13, 2008

August is here

Good evening, my friends,

Again I apologize for the lull between posts. Work is very busy because inventory is next Wednesday. We finally have the garden center ready. How many of you are reading or have read Eat, Pray, Love? I have just now finished my visit to India and am about to begin my journey to Indonesia. As you read please not which of the "beads" speak most to you. How many of you will be ready next Wednesday to discuss the book? I will post questions tomorrow if enough of us are ready for questions to be posted. Please advise!

I also will post a list of books tomorrow to read through December, so please get any more recommendations to me this evening or tomorrow morning.

Got to travel to Indonesia now. I look forward to hearing from each of you ASAP.

Peace,
Donna

No comments: