Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Revamping Coexist Club


Hello, lovely people,


I hope your summer is going well for each one of you. I have revamped the club and hope you will participate. I am setting meetings for the second and fourth Wednesdays of each month. I hope to have several people meeting to talk about serious issues facing our world and ways we can individually and as a club make this world of ours a better place. We will discuss, debate, question books we've read as well as articles we've read and conversations we've had.


Our first meeting will take place next Wednesday, July 16th, at Greenlife Grocery on Manufacturers RD. I will be there around 6:30 p.m. to eat and will be there as long as people want to talk.


Hope to see each of you there any second and/or fourth Wednesday of the month.


RSVP with items to discuss or suggestions to make.


Looking forward to seeing you,

Donna


No comments: